Poster: GWR 74xx Pannier Tank...

Sometime's it's difficult to show all the work that goes into a model, and even though I've put this together, I'm still not sure it captures all the effort and attention to detail!

The concept is to graphically display the details and changes, as well as referencing some of the small suppliers that make a model like this possible.




However, I'd really like you to let me know what you think! I am considering doing similar posters for other projects I've undertaken. If you'd like to see one in particular please get in touch and let me know. More soon...

Supplier links:
James Hilton Custom Model Railways
MJT
Modelu3D
Narrow Planet
RT Models
Shirescenes
Springside

Comments

  1. Looks good to me. Perhaps some shots before painting to make the changes more obvious might be a useful addition, but I like the style of this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.