Friday update: Twenty-eight six nineteen...

Another busy week, especially after a weekend away at Porthmadog last weekend, and then a day off with my partner in the week camping on the Llyn, nevertheless lots of progress on commission work and a little more day dreaming of my own projects...
This quartet of Hunslet Wagonmasters have been weathered, and re-united with their chassis. They all run smoothly, a credit to the Liliput underpinnings with a low geared flywheel drive. They need glazing and a driver fitting to each model before they can be 'complete'. After discussion with Steve at Narrow Planet, we've decided to release these under the NP banner, rather than my 'EuroNG' range, so expect to see kits on sale at ExpoNG in October.
One of the delights of living in the Dee Valley is steam, regular steam, and on one of my trips to the post office in Corwen I snapped the BR Standard Class 4 that is in it's last week of operation before it's 10 year overhaul.
I've also been working on a standard gauge OO model, weathering this wonderfully detailed Heljan Class 05. I'd not seen one of these in the flesh before, and it's lovely, and a great performing model too - not as large as I imagined either, the cab I think makes it seem big, but actually it's similar to a Swindon 03. Here posed with one of the Hunslet Wagonmasters that has now had glazing fitted.
Finally, I've finished off some work on a 2mm N gauge layout design, which was a development of concept, proof in RailModeller Pro software to show geometry, detailed kit and structures required and a few illustrations. This is for a private commission, and I am happy to work on things like this, or even full layout builds. Get in touch for a personal proposal. More soon...

Comments