Dyfrdwy Tramway: bank holiday trains...

It's been such a busy summer that somehow any day where a steam up might have been possible has passed me by, either on holiday or busy working, however over the bank holiday I managed to grab a spare hour or so and spend it playing with my steam engine in the garden...
The tramway has blended in well with the garden, I've so many plans for it, but I keep saying that so I really must do something about it this winter and get some structures built. I managed about 45minutes in steam, lots of fun, but I am wondering about adding a slo-mo for some more sedate shunting. I know there are a lot of mixed views on them but I think the pros seem to outweigh the cons for me at the moment.
As well as the steam engine I managed a few 'diesel runs' later in the day and the Hudson Hunslet and G-seried both made an appearance.
With so much large scale commission work at present, it's nice to get out and remind myself of my own modelling achievements and have some fun in my own little miniature world. More soon...

Comments