Mollington Road: photo angles...

As well as having photos taken on Pont-y-dulais I've also had Mollington Road out for the same reason, and I thought I'd share a few of the better snaps here...

The layout has inspiration from Devonport so it seems fitting to show the Planet Industrials conversion of the Hattons Barclay posed here with the surgery int he back ground, the lack of dedicated lighting and back scene is frustrating vs taking photos on Pont-y-dulais, so I may well look to rectify that in some way in the future.
The ability to remove the warehouse building as well as move the vehicles means you can get some lovely atmospheric shots, here the Planet Industrials Hibberd Planet peeps out of the shed...

...and here the Barclay, with mini me driving, is seen coming into the yard. The fences are very effective I think, and nothing more complicated than the Ratio gates with 5A fuse wire barbed wire added. I hope to add some better options for lighting, and then take some more photos once the lamp posts are finished, and the warehouse has final details added. In the meantime, I hope these have been interesting. More soon...

Comments

  1. I found your blog a couple of months back and have been following this and Pont-y-dulais. They are very, very nice micro layouts. If I may make one suggestion - point levers would make all the difference on them.

    regards, Jeff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeff, indeed point levers are on the list of finishing touches. I need to look into suitable styles and either fabricate or source something robust.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.