Sentinel in OO: painting...

The RT Models Sentinel has been painted over the past few days and is nearly complete, another lovely kit finished, and one to add to my own personal collection...

The model was featured on the Friday update last week, and isn't quite finished, but now I've gone from pristine (above) to weathered, I thought it was worth taking a few more photos before I do a final writeup...
Humbrol 20, Crimson, is a lovely colour and really suits this diminutive machine. I mixed up my usual weathering mix of Humbrol 133, 245 and 2 parts 27004, and sprayed the under frame and roof, as well as the top of the bonnet. I have then dry brushed the steps, and metal edges with gunmetal 53.

Glazing will be the last touch before I permanently fix on the roof and add a driver, as well as finding a set of 3 links that will fit the RT slot. More on this model and the techniques used when it's finally finished. I've enjoyed the build, if you'd like me to build you one then do get in touch for a personal proposal. More soon...

Comments