Llangollen Railway 2021…

As I recently said on my Facebook page, I have missed the railway during its absence. I took it for granted, I resolved to take more photographs when it returned…
But where to put them? I didn’t want to clutter up my blog, so I decided on an album on Facebook, and an album on Flickr, to allow people to use them and embed them, to enjoy them.
Llangollen Railway 2021
The album is a place to put these opportune and sometimes planned photographs documenting the life of the Llangollen Railway around Glyndyfrdwy in 2021, following the reopening in July after bankruptcy led to the line closing earlier in the year. I wish all those involved good luck, and hope that my photos raise awareness of this wonderful route. More soon…

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.