New industrial arrivals…

Literally and in miniature, as a Heljan 07 joins my own fleet and the Planet Industrials MDOs are about to land at Light Railway Stores…
The MDOs will be available shortly, they’re due in Bexhill this week, if you haven’t ordered a set yet what are you waiting for? We’re offering a multi-pack discount with transfers for renumbering.
The Heljan 07 looks superb and the blue is such a good contrast to the black and orange wagons… it runs beautifully and is the second I’ve owned, a green one was worked over before being sold off when I was developing Mollington Road… both the wagons and locomotive need weathering now to form part of my regular Pont-y-dulais stock. They’ll be regulars I’m sure, and am looking forward to measuring up the 07 for a few potential product ideas. In the meantime, here they will remain pristine on this blog post. More soon…



Planet Industrials MDOs at Pont-y-dulais

Comments