Conversation at the Co-op…

Down on Beaverbrook our photographer has caught a moment of conversation down at the Co-op feed mill… 


The crew of 1701 have arrived with the intention of pulling car 382250 but they haven’t finished unloading with her so a telephone conversation should yield a result. In the meantime the black and white film captures the timeless nature of this scene, in H0 scale on my miniature slice of Maritime Canada.

If you want to see more of the layout, or my H0 scale personal models then you can use the labels on this blog post. I hope you’re enjoying your Saturday wherever you are, until next time, more soon…  



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments