Holidays...

Well a quiet week away in Pembrokeshire so nothing modelmaking to report, and even no trains which is unusual for a trip away with me...
Based in Bosherston we spend a few lovely days at Broadhaven in the sea and around the lily ponds, as well as a day trip to Pembroke Castle, Stackpole and Barafundle and evenings to Freshwater West and St Govans...
We stayed in a lovely barn conversion hidden away on the outskirts of Bosherston - a lovely break and I'd forgotten just how wonderful this part of Pembrokeshire was, we could easily have spent another week just exploring this little corner of the county. I'm sure we'll go back, now home I'm looking forward to a few weeks work spread between camping and other trips.
More soon...

Comments

  1. Absolutly love Pembrokeshire. A stunning place that I'd happily go back to over and over again.
    Tip for your next visit: The Gwilli Railway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.