Crewed up Terriers...

My pair of Hornby Terrier's are currently awaiting detailing and weathering, but I couldn't resist crewing them up with some figures...
The range of figures offered by Modelu meant I could look for poses that would fit in the cramped confines of the cab and clear the splashers inside the openings. I selected some appropriate figures to represent two different time periods - not massively visible but the older locomotive, above, has more casual attire, rather than the corporate BR coveralls in the the later model.
I've also painted and positioned some of the lovely lamps Modelu offer, these being SR (BR(S) style, which I suspect may not be quite right for the early scene, but look the part. I went for white, although they may well have been red in the 1920s/30s. In the meantime, the wheel treads need painting on the black one and then on to some weathering... their layout though is some way off, I need to finish Pont-y-dulais first! More soon...

Comments