Friday Update: Thirty-one Seven Twenty...

Back to regular service this week, and good news from the valley, trains are running again on the Llangollen railway, they haven't been too well patronised as of yet but the weather this weekend should see them a little fuller as we're forecast a couple of nice days here in the Dee Valley...
The Lyd2 is now complete, and see here on East Works looking a little blu-er than in the flesh, this will shortly be on the way to it's new home, and will feature on the blog in it's own post tomorrow.
Some prototype (and prdocuton) parts arrived from Steve this week, so I had twenty cabs for Barclays and the forthcoming Peckett post-date kit to clean up and prepare, alongside the prototype parts for the Greenhithe version shown here - this peculiar little model is full of character and the etched parts are now designed and will shortly be in production. In terms of Planet Industrials the transfers and Barclays will all be re-stocked next week, and the Peckett post-date should be out by the end of the month...
On the subject of Planet Industrials these pair of metal cabinets are 4mm scale, I designed them for my own model, the shed on Pont-y-dulais, but we're going to get them cast in resin and part of the range. Are there any other tools, sundries or other industrial items that might suit the range? Let me know what you think...
I've had my nephews visiting this week, and my kids are here next week, the garden railway was back in action for a bit this afternoon, so nice to see steam in action after such a long time and I loved getting the diesels back out - I do love the variety in my rolling stock!
I hope you have a good weekend. A quieter week work wise next, but I'll keep the blog updated with news when I get the chance. In the meantime, more soon...

Comments