In print: Kinross in CM…

A wonderful surprise yesterday, a copy of the August 2021 Continental Modeller through the letter box and upon checking the cover I realised my article on Kinross has been included…
A double double spread, the layout really shows the layout off well and despite its small size it seems to fill the space nicely. I really enjoyed building the layout earlier in the year, and even today I look at it and have a feeling of content with the skills I practiced and the results. 
A further surprise, Kinross, which sits on a shelf, features with a photoshopped Smart Switch turnout motor on the back inside cover. That’s a great photoshop, it looks super. 
I hope others enjoy reading about the layout, for a more in depth read check out the Kinross label here on the blog. Until next time more soon…

Comments

  1. This is fantastic news! We can buy CM here in Halifax and I'm going to go see if I can get a copy.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’ll probably have to wait to find it, I guess, with the inevitable delay between printing and overseas distribution.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.