Dyfrdwy Tramway: Owner’s Inspection…

A mild panic this morning down on the tramway, after several weeks of inactivity there was word the owner was passing though the village and planned to stop by…
The line’s ‘inspection saloon’ (perhaps too grandiose a title for a rigid skip framed tramway seated open coach!) was pulled out of the back of the garage and given a wipe down. Just in time!
The Hudson Hunslet had already made a trip up to the mill so there was no need to worry about any problems on the line, so after a quick walk around the wharf, inspecting the newly arrived Bedford lorry, the owner and his accountant took to the rails…
These scenes are pictured on my garden railway, a few steps from my back door. The models are handmade, a mix of kits and bits, and the garden brings the beauty and realism. Despite the overcast skies the ground is dry and it’s a lovely way to spend my morning coffee break running a train. More soon…
 

Comments

  1. What a wonderful story for these pictures. Always an amazing read on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I’m glad people enjoy my rambles as well as the photos!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.