On Video: Lighting in cameo layouts...

One of my regular readers asked a good question on a YouTube comment the other day, about the lighting I use on the cameo layouts...


I realised that until now I'd only used the written word to describe these, and actually, the subject lent itself to a bit of 'show and tell' - so please entertain another of my YouTube adventures - albeit a little shorter this time!



I hope this proves useful, and if you do enjoy it and it helps please let me know through comments here or there, a like, a subscribe and tell all your friends etc etc. Until next time, more soon...



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments