On Video: Ynyslas, an N gauge shelf scene...

As has now become tradition, a video presentation of my latest creation - which for these purposes has now been christened 'Ynyslas'...


I waffle on for nearly 15 minutes - that's time you'll never get back but I hope you enjoy hearing a little of the experiences and learning I took from the project as well as the taste of what I hope will come next.


These videos do take a little longer to put together, so if you enjoy it and want to see more please do like, subscribe and leave me a comment on YouTube so that I can get a feel for a balance of effort vs enjoyment from you all (or not!). In the meantime, work has started on the new layout's structures so really it's not going to be long before there is no excuse but to tackle my nemesis, the base boards! Until next time, more soon...



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. Useful insight into the cutting and drilling template. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ian, and glad you found something useful too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.