Festival prep: Canal Street / Mollington Road / Pont-y-dulais…

Tomorrow will see me load the car up for a trip to Doncaster and the Festival of British Railway Modelling at the race course this weekend…

Top to bottom: Canal Street Wharf, Mollington Road and Pont-y-dulais.

This will be the first and last time I exhibit a pair of these, as both Mollington Road and Pont-y-dulais are for sale (see earlier this week), all three have given me a lot of enjoyment and feature heavily in my first book, but they’re finished. I want to move onto new projects with these scale/gauge/interests to keep the modelling fresh. If you’d like to see them in person and talk to me about small layout design and realisation then pop along to the show, it will be good to see you. In the meantime, more soon… 


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation

Comments

  1. To anyone popping along, my apologies, I forgot to bring Mollington Road, but I also forgot to mention Paxton Road was coming… so still three layouts and myself on display. Look forward to chatting with you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.