A second gathering of gronks…

It was 2010 when I last lined up 3 humble Class 08 models like this, and despite the 13 year gap, my love of the mundane has not waived...

Whilst back then they were 4mm/ft this trio takes up a little less room in 2mm/ft British N. The era two has shifted, from the turn of the millennium to a decade previous, the last years of British Rail. As then, now these are almost out of the box models that have been sympathetically weathered to breathe life and character into what are key models yes, but ones that must almost blend into the background. Until next time, more soon...




Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.


Comments