Friday Update: Twenty-seven Eleven Twenty...

First of all I wanted to say to everyone who regularly checks in and reads my blog, thank you. I really enjoy writing about my model making and it's really humbling to see my ramblings grow in popularity and regularly see readers from around the world...
Back to the matter in hand, I've had a quieter week and there is less to share that normal, must has already been seen in other posts this week. However the weather has turned colder and I've been enjoying catching up on emails and reading in the evenings in front of the fire - the only time of the day where I can truly 'warm up'... the first of the frosts here, and since heavy fog and settled in the valley every night meaning we wake to cold and damp weather with poor visibility - and it can take all morning to clear before it even warms a little - dry though, and the chance to walk every day is one to be seized.
I've been packaging up a fresh batch of Planet Industrial transfers (some limited edition white shaded black numbers (above) available for £5 - message me) they've been really popular this year and we've been bowled over by people's reception to the brand and the items we're developing - remember we love Industrials, and I think that probably comes across in the models we make as well... the Ruston 165DE has been well received, and I dug out Mollington Road for a few snaps, she looks more at home here with the subdued summer colours of the wasteland surrounding the works, rather than the lush green of Pont-y-dulais...
I've got a few new projects that need to be started this side of Christmas, and I've settled on the project I'm going to work on over the Christmas period - so it's just a case of collecting some materials so I can make a good start on this in coming weeks. I do hope you're all well, stay safe, and if I can help with any of your projects let me know via the form on the website, Facebook or a forum message. Until next time, more soon...


Comments