Happy New Year...

I think most of us are glad to see the back of 2020, but it hasn’t all been bad, I’ve built more customer models than ever before and enjoyed articles published in my favourite magazines...


I’ve enjoyed seeing my blog grow in popularity for the third year in a row, now averaging over 15k views a month thanks to each and everyone of you who stop by to read my ramblings. I’ve seen Planet Industrials grow from an experiment with the Hibberd Planet in 2019, to the launch of a dream project, the ready to run Kerr Stuart Victory.

2021 will see that project come to fruition in the Autumn and with plenty of large scale projects in the queue as well as a good variety of smaller commissions it’s going to be a fun and interesting year ahead. I never take my customers and their generosity for granted, thanks to them I can continue to make a living from this humble yet rewarding pastime.

All the best for 2021 to you and your families wherever you are, see you on the other side... more soon...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.