Friday Update: Eighteen Twelve Twenty...

Well we made it, another year of me rambling on about commissions, another year of modelling, another year of a series of random distractions and prototype interests...

I hope you all have enjoyed the blog, and the modelling and I thank you for taking time to stop in, take a few minutes to read and interact with me. There is plenty more planned for 2021, but for the meantime blogging will continue over the holiday on a reduced frequency as work on my workshop refurbishment and a new layout, alongside the usual Christmas festivities takes priority.

All the best for the season, to you and your families and I wish you good health and a happy 2021. More soon..,,


Comments

  1. Thank you James for a really informative and interesting blog. All the best for Christmas. Stay safe and happy modelling .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave, very kind of you to say.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for providing a regular feast of railway interest and inspiration throughout this otherwise depressing year James. All the best to you and yours this Christmas and I look forward to following your blog in 2021.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Pat, that’s very kind

      Delete
  2. It’s been wonderful talking with you and it’s always fantastically enjoyable to read your blog. Take care and enjoy the season. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.