Both behind and in front of the lens…

This morning my workbench has turned into a video production suite, as I both film and ‘act’ in another video, this time for Planet Industrials


I’ve shot video previously, both for the Pi and my own YouTube channels… todays shoot is different as I’m actually filming a ‘how to’ on weathering the MDO wagons (that by the way are now in stock!) to promote both the product and the art of railway modelling. There is nothing exotic in the setup, an iPhone using the back camera mounted on a tripod and desk lighting… the balance is how much to talk and how much to show will be tricky in post production.

I hope once it’s complete (subscribe to both the channels above) that it will inspire others to take a brush to their box fresh models. More soon…

Comments