On video: Weathering MDOs for Planet Industrials...

I mentioned in the week I've been working on a 'how to' video for Planet Industrials - this is aimed at encouraging those relatively new to weathering to take a go with our MDO wagon packs...


Of course this approach can be applied to lots of items - and I hope that it goes to show you can achieve passable results through good observation of prototype, a consistent palette and basic methods. Yes, if these were my own layout models I would spend a little more time with them, but if the video works then it inspires others, perhaps you even, to have a go at this yourself. 

Wagon packs are available NOW from Light Railway Stores for £74.95 - multiple packs attract an attractive discount, and free transfer pack.

If you've got other ideas for me to produce more of these, then get in touch and let me know. It was an enjoyable experience, a little frustrating at times, and there a few 'oooooops the wagon isn't in camera' moments. Please subscribe to the channel, like the video and if you can, take a look at my own channel as well - I don't do video very often, but that's where to find them. Until next time, more soon...

Comments

  1. Excellent video James. You make it look do easy, do continue making future video's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Philip, I hope it encourages others to give it a try. It’s not as difficult as it seems, results improve with practice.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.