Pont-y-dulais on film...

Some of the most watched videos on my YouTube channel are those that share layouts, and the Kinross one in particular seemed to be very well received (thank you). I offered to produce something similar for BRM and World of Railways for their December virtual exhibition...


Now the show is over, I'm happy to share it here - if you watched it over the weekend, thank you, if you didn't, take a look and let me know what you think. I enjoyed sharing it with you but video is a lot of extra work over traditional blogging! Despite this, it's a great way to share layouts that don't leave home with the wider world, and work well in these virtual exhibition formats. More soon...

Comments

  1. James,
    as already said:
    Very well done, both the layout as well as the video.
    No, I do not ask if you have tried the Trax HH controller...
    Cheers
    Dirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And as I said there Dirk, thank you for the comment!

      Delete
    2. James, I've now watched the video, or portions, three times. I find the layout brilliantly executed and a visual stunner, shattering the excuses many of us make to not model. I am drawn to the design, narrative, scenic treatments, and breakup of the visual line more than what is running on the cameo. The layout gives me much to think about. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.