Non-slip's new home...

I don't often get to see my commissions in their new homes so it's always lovely when a customer sends in a photo or two...


Last month I finished off this Manning Wardle, and it is now happily earning it's keep on my customers OO gauge industrial based model railway.


The scenic work and the V-tipper are all his own work and look to a very high standard. I'm glad that Non-slip has fitted into it's new home well. If you'd like me to help you bring a memory to life, or just some help with the pile of unbuilt kits in your drawer or cupboard, do get in touch for a personal proposal. The contact form is available in the website menu (top left I think) or you can find my on Facebook and get in touch that way - or through the forums. Until next time, more soon...


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments