Catching up with the Ballard and Wantage…

The Ballard and Wantage operates over a few miles of former Maine Central trackage. It is a few months since I visited the line which quietly gets on with shifting a handful of cars along Corwen Road… 


In reality my heavily re-worked Walthers Mainline SW1 and lightly reworked Walthers Mainline cylindrical hopper posed on Beaverbrook with some 3D printed laser scanned mini people from Modelu.

I love the way a layout like Beaverbrook lets you ring the changes and change location just by swapping out the stock occasionally. In this case a few hundred miles from the Maritimes to New England but it has been known to go further… I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend. I’m off to take my daughter to Scouts to take part in Remembrance Sunday parade in town, a somber moment to mark, and remember those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for all of our freedom.

Until next time, more soon…

Comments