2022, a year in commissions...

In previous years I've thought a 'wrap up' of the years commissions a nice way to book end my professional year and this time I've chosen to use a Flick album to host them all in one place...

The majority of work you will see here is for my customers, but there are a few 'personal' favourites thrown in too, that demonstrate other aspects of my work. I thank each and every one of my customers, past and present, for their support and look forward to working with you all again in the future. If you'd like to discuss a model you'd like me to re-create, be it a simple new identity or weathering, through repaints, kit builds, scratch builds to total flights of fancy - as well as layout design service and layout building service get in touch sing the contact form here on the website (or via Facebook or the forums).

Commissions 2022
Commissions 2022 by James Hilton (https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAjdLR)

The album cover is a personal favourite and milestone of mine, documenting the culmination of two years hard work with the Planet Industrials Victory project, and the recreation of Francis from a photo that has sat above my desk throughout this period. I hope your enjoying the festive season and until next time, more soon...




Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments