On the rails: Flickr Album 2022...

The fourth quarter of 2022 has seen me re-discover my energy and interest in using the train for longer journeys, and I've been lucky, on the whole the experience has been relaxing and enjoyable...

On The Rails 2022

I've put together the best of these photos in one place, although many of you will have seen them earlier in the year either here or on Instagram. Either way though, this album may be worth a look to while away some time whilst others in the family are involved in 'festive preparation'. I hope to offer a similar album in 2023 and my Flickr account has a few other interesting albums including scans of my Canadian photos from 1999 and 2001, as well as the Llangollen Railway in 2021 and 2022. Until next time, more soon...



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments