Friday Update: Twenty-eight Seven Twenty-three...

It's been a wonderful week here as I've taken the time off on holiday. I hope you've enjoyed the weeks blogs, all carefully prepared last Friday so that I could turn the internet off for a few days...

Farish 08, repainted and weathered on Paxton Road. Figures by Modelu. James Hilton photo.

Meanwhile, it has been a chance to enjoy some good books (old and new), explore some new places and dream up more model schemes. Good food, good company and a well earned recharge. Next week I will be back into Ruston LB for a few weeks before another holiday towards the middle of August but until then, with a weekend ahead of us, I hope you can find some personal time to reflect, recharge and enjoy your hobby. Until next time, more soon...



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments