For Sale: Terrier and stock…

After last months ‘big clear out’ I have since found a few more items that need a new home. Amongst them is this collection of Col. Stephens inspired locomotive and stock…

Thank you for the interest, these are now sold.


‘Hecate’ is a custom finished Hornby model that I detailed, repainted and named using plates of my own design and featuring a Modelu crew and lamp. It is accompanied by four period wagons, decorated for the East Sussex Light Railway and the West Dorset, built from kits and finished with custom decals designed by myself. 

 

All of this can be yours for just £160 including insured and tracked postage. I will include an unbuilt Slaters LMS brake van and a Ratio LMS open wagon. The locomotive and West Dorset wagon feature 3 links but there are no couplings fitted to the rest, however for an additional charge I can fit couplings of your own choice.


These items were collected and lovingly crafted for a project that if I’m honest will be unlikely to ever see the light of day. Clearing out ‘this baggage’ is important for me from time to time, and it gives you the chance to acquire some of my models for a price unheard of for commission work!


I am keen for these to go as a set, and have priced at the bottom end of what I’d expect to receive for them separately to this effect. I’d love for them to go to a good home, where they will see some use - rather than collecting dust and filling my brain with ‘I must get around to it’ thoughts! Get in touch via the form on the website, Facebook or the forums. Until next time, more soon…


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments