On Video: Mindful Ballasting

I love ballasting. It’s something I’ve enjoyed for a very long time. In this video join me for a dialogue about a little of the technique and a lot of the heart behind this…

Click the image to watch on YouTube (https://youtu.be/f8P5QkT1X-8?si=Q4kgSpJ3ITXJQw9x)

In just under 20 minutes I talk quite honestly about memories and connections, and reflect on the balance between craft and relaxation in activities where we combine our hands with freeing our minds. I hope you enjoy watching it, it’s a little different to my usual videos - let me know what you think with a comment on the video or the blog here. Until next time, more soon…


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. Quite relaxing. Thank you for this. Perhaps you should use the ballasting process to make one of those ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) videos. A hour of nothing but pushing grains of ballast into place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not sure I could do a whole hour without talking! Thanks Ian!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.