On Video: Wrexham Central in N…

Well, it’s finished and that means the now customary video tour - which these days feel like they’re building into episodes of a very dull television series as often they run to half an hour!…


What the video format gives me over the blog is the chance to talk in my own voice. Crafting written material is a passion of mine but the raw ‘one take’ approach I use with the videos mean you have a purer connection to my thoughts and emotions relating to whatever I’m talking about. 

Click on the image above to watch on YouTube.

I’ve really enjoyed this little project and it has led to the purchase of another pair of these Mosslanda shelves from IKEA to build a few more scenes. As always if you have any questions or thoughts leave them here or there as comments and I will do my best to answer them all. Until next time, more soon…


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments