Commission: Wagon weathering…

From a complete layout build to single wagons, if you’d like to work with me to bring your dreams to life then there is no limit to size or scale…


This Bachmann OO gauge steel open has a basic weathering but that has transformed the model. It picks out the lovely detail and adds contrast and shading to the flat sides. The wash and detail painting is softened with a dusting from the airbrush.

  

You can get in touch with me using the contact form in the menu or via email on Facebook, details are on the Modelmaking Commission page. This week it’s still the middle of the school holidays so I’m working through a back catalog of commission posts. Normal service should resume next week! Until next time though; more soon… 


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments