On Video: Workshop Tour and Mindful Shunting…

It always surprises me how many of you enjoy a wander around my workshop whether that is on a Friday Update here, or on video. Today I bring you another workshop tour (for those that don’t follow my YouTube) channel as well as some mindful shunting…


In the first video I take a look at a few projects I’m working in including the Hudson GoGo Tractor in 16mm/ft and some OO gauge Wisbech tram conversions. In addition there is a look at Lochdubh, Beaverbrook and Kohlenbachbrücke. 

The second video is a little different and is from my ‘mindful series’. Stripped back its an un-edited, ‘warts and all’ shunting video overlaid with bird song from the Dee Valley. On reflection I wonder if the operative pace is a little too quick to be truly mindful, but watching it last night before bed, I found it had the desired effect on me, allowing me to find my focus on my breath, recognise the racing heart and in the moment find calm.


I hope, if you haven’t seen them already, that you enjoy their very varied styles. Until next time, more soon…



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments