Commission: Dapol N gauge Hall renaming…

It has been lovely to see a second Dapol N gauge Hall graced my bench in recent weeks for a new name and number…


The model has had new name and number plates designed by myself and custom etched by my supplier. On delivery these are painted, carefully cleaned and then applied in place of the original from Dapol. The cab side plates are a slightly oversize shape to fit within the indent on the cabside. Smokebox number plate is made up on the computer and printed out on thin paper and glued in place.


If you have a custom nameplate need not catered for by the usual suppliers I can draw up and prepare completely one off artwork and work with my supplier to ensure a good fit and quality appearance. These can be supplied to you unpainted or for a small additional charge painted and fitted. Custom artwork design starts from around £25 plus sourcing, get in touch for a personal no-obligation proposal. Until next time, more soon…


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.


Comments