For Sale: N Class 37, Pont Dulas, Kohlenbachbrucke and a display...

I am always humbled by how quickly I seem to be able to sell models through the blog. The time has come for another focusing of my efforts and attention so the following are for sale - either to make space, or release funds for new projects...

N Gauge Graham Farish 37418 £195 £175 SOLD 


This detailed, lowered and custom weathered model just breathes character. Smooth running, all LED based lighting working. Based upon the 6 pin DCC ready chassis, but fitted with a blanking plug, she features full buffer beam detail and DG couplings and will safely negotiate Streamline pointwork. Price includes insured and tracked postage. (Sale does not include layout shown!)



N Gauge Cameo 'Hi-fi Micro' - Pont Dulas £600 £500


Pont Dulas has been heavily featured on the blog and is a lovely cameo layout. Whilst currently the sky is one piece, there are 'exits' in the wooden casework if you wanted to make it an operational scene - and the track is wired up for DC control. The model includes all structures and trees (hours of work), the custom back scene but no rolling stock. Price has been reduced to try and help find the layout a new home - collection from near Llangollen.



HO Gauge Cameo - Kohlenbachbrücke Werks £600 SOLD


My latest adventure, a complete 'all in one' layout with a unified story and dedicated stock. A lovely shunting plank, the model has been documented on here and my YouTube channel. It requires around 20cm vertical height and fits on a 110cm IKEA Lack shelf. Price includes locomotive and four wagons but no road vehicles. Collection from near Llangollen.



OO Gauge Mosslanda display shelf £150 £125 £110


This small Mosslanda display features a length of Peco bullhead track on undulating ground with detailed layered static grass, an occupation crossing and scratch built post a wire fence. Perfect for displaying your favourite high quality OO models at home - or as a photo prop. There is space down the back of the board to insert a piece of card to mount a back scene. The price has been reduced to help this clear, and I can include a Mosslanda shelf if you are able to collect in person, from me near Llangollen. Postage (without the Mosslanda) can be arranged at cost.



If any of the above items are of interest please contact me using the form here in the menu, or if that fails to work it is possible to email me from my Facebook page whether you have a Facebook account or not - the link is on my 'Modelmaking Commissions' page (button on the top menu). Thank you for looking, and I am blessed with such a loyal following that in the past I am certain that all my old models have gone to good homes - I hope the same can be said this time with these items. Until next time, more soon...




Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. I'm happy to say that Kohlenbachbrücke has found a new home! The other items are still available...

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I am struck by how you are able to let go of your creations so easily. No desire to hang on to what you create? Good mindset I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that the creation of models is sometimes enough, and I have so many models and work on a great deal more for customers that I take pleasure in moving things on to new homes too, to think of them beyond my bench, my home.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.