On video: Canal Street Wharf in 006.5…

I'm never sure if these videos are worth it, but there are at least a few of you I know enjoy them. This time the layout focus is turned upon Canal Street Wharf, my box layout in 006.5 1:76 scale...


Giving an overview of the scale, the layout and showcasing what can be done in such a small space with a narrow gauge model I hope you enjoy it with a good cup of tea and biscuit. I've still got a few more video ideas, and will put more together, if you like it please give it a thumbs up on YouTube and consider subscribing to my little channel. In the meantime though, have a good weekend. More soon...



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. 

Comments

  1. Hello James !
    "...I've still got a few more video ideas, and will put more together, ..."
    Oh, great !
    I do look forward for more videos then.
    "...if you like it please give it a thumbs up on YouTube and consider subscribing to my little channel. ..."
    Already done so and will recommend to others to do so.
    "...In the meantime though, have a good weekend. ..."
    Thank you, same to you.
    Best wishes
    Dirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dirk. Creech Grange and Mollington Road left to do…

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent video James. As always great inspiration. After modelling g in a variety of scales I always find much of Interest to inspire me. Do please continue to produce them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.