Steam in the Dee Valley...

Sometimes I remember how lucky I am to live in such close proximity to a railway, let alone a preserved steam railway. You hear the whistle down the valley and as the train draws near you're transported to an earlier simpler time…


On the second day of steam for the 2022 timetable Telford Steam Railway's 56xx, on loan to the Llangollen Railway for the season, awaits departure from Glyndyfrdwy with the last train of the day returning to Llangollen. Photo taken on my aging but still lovely Olympus E400, I must start using it again. It's wonderful to hear the whistle and steam again in the valley, I look forward to more events through the year. More soon...

Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. 

Comments