Ruston LB 2022: That’s a wrap…

With news that the last of this years Ruston LB has touched down safely in Canada, I'm excited to move onto the next large scale project, the much larger Ruston 40/48...


Looking back on this group shows the variety that my hand made processes allow, no two models are ever alike and I work with my customers to explore their inspiration and what they're hoping to recreate, assisting and guiding choices on colour or prototype where they're not familiar. The result, is a unique model to their exact requirements and I'm always blown away by the kind words that follow the 'opening of the box'. 

If you're interested in the 40/48 project do get in touch using the contact form here on the site, or through Facebook. Exact specification and pricing is still in development (expected circa £1250 with battery radio control) but I can keep you in the loop through the process. Currently have space for one or two more reservations this year, the idea is to use a similar gearbox design and I'm hoping to up the game on the louvred bonnet side covers! We shall see what is possible. 

Until next time, more soon...

Comments