For Sale: Pannier ‘trainset’ and Sprinter…

In addition to Pont Dulas being for sale, I have another few items that I’m clearing out here, ahead of finishing the Euro layout and starting the Irish cameo…

Farish ‘Western Rambler’ £230 SOLD

Farish ‘Western Rambler’ set repainted and refinished (perfect for Pont Dulas) with two extra wagons, a Dapol milk tank and a Farish plywood 12t van. Locomotive is converted to a 74xx and features Modelu crew. All stock weathered to blend together, original N gauge couplings used. Set includes oval of track and controller. All boxed.


Farish 150/1 Provincial Sprinter £190 £180
Farish 150/1 in Provincial blue, as new, run in on rollers, boxed with details and couplings all present. Sleeve as new and foam spacer present. Great running great looking locomotive! Perfect for a shelf cameo, perhaps even a modern setting on Pont Dulas? Weathering could be undertaken for an additional £60.

Prices include UK postage (international available, do get in touch) and models are all boxed in excellent condition. I move models and projects on when I’m finished with them, and it helps me move to new ideas and projects and helps you out with items that are cheaper than they would be as commissions! I might be able to do a deal on the Western Rambler if bought with Pont Dulas, let me know if that appeals - until next time though, more soon…




Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.