On Video: Slammed, lowering a Farish 37...

My Farish Class 37s have been lowered. This really increases the feeling of mass, and hence realism. I am often asked how this is done...


Click on image to watch on YouTube ::https://youtu.be/CNfkoR5ozEU::


I don't take any credit for any of this - having read the method on RMweb, but in this video I give you an overview of the changes required. In this photo above you can see the difference between 'box fresh' (left) and 'lowered' (right). My most recent 37 is probably even a touch lower - and perfectly matches the buffer height on other rolling stock. I hope this helps some of you with improving your own Tractors! Until next time, more soon...

Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments