Dyfrdwy Tramway: No trains today...

Further cold weather and snow has meant that another week has passed without trains on the tramway...
 
At this time of year the mill and quarry are used to be cut off for weeks at a time so supplies are kept in reserve but if the weather doesn’t turn in February they may have to consider paying a local farmer to bring materials up by pony and trap, as they did in the days before internal combustion ruled the tramway...
Of course the tramway is in my garden, a 7/8ths to the inch scale creation based on local history but twisted to my narrative. Spot the Dachshund in the above photo! Sorry, no more modelling photos as I’m still not right, but at least the pulse odometer says I’m not dying! 98% is ok, but explains the feeling of breathlessness and tiredness... long COVID sucks! In the meantime, more soon...


Comments

  1. Get well soon. There's plenty of time for modelling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.