Friday Update: Twenty-seven Eight Twenty-one…

It’s been a busy busy summer, however as the month closes out I find myself pushing forward with Renfrew Wharf…

Here things are beginning to look something like, but there is still a long way to go, bushes and litter are next on the agenda. It’s great fun moving along, I really love the scenic stage on a layout build.

As the kids go back to school at the end of next week things will get back to normal in terms of commissions and the blog. I appreciate all the comments, reads and interactions on the blog this summer. Until next time, more soon…


Comments

  1. Wow ... that is amazing ... I assumed that I was looking at a prototype photo ... excellent work ... the sky really sets the mood for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rob, the building is a photo I stuck on the sky backscene… the layout is only 25cm deep, so it’s quite a shallow scene so a photo backdrop adds real depth.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.