The joy of well fitting parts…

Today has been a good day, bank holiday weekend lazy day, a bike ride down to the station to see the train and working on my latest personal model, the CF7
This isn’t a big update post about the things I’ve done to the model, rather the joy of finding parts fit perfectly first time with no fuss, no extra prep, just cut, smooth tabs, bend and fit. I’m talking about the KV Models parts, these etched nickel silver pieces are beautifully etched, yet robust. They show a quality in their design, a true understanding of the art of etched metal, the care to ensure a perfect fit, and well priced with great customer service. I don’t often come across parts like this, but as I’m sure you find, it’s a real joy when I do so - thank you Scott Lupia, thank you KV Models.

Normal service will resume this week, more soon…

Comments