Planet Industrials: Victory decorated samples...

I can hardly contain my excitement today, a parcel arrived from Planet Industrials HQ, the livery samples are here...
You will have seen these in Steve's studio photos on Facebook and Light Railway Stores, but having seen them myself now in the flesh, they look wonderful. There are a few things we need to improve on in the production batch, but these will be addressed by the factory - it's a magical thing seeing something we've worked on for so long nearing the end of the journey to reality. 
I've put together a short video update, take a look, and subscribe to the Pi YouTube channel for more updates. In the meantime, more soon...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.