For Sale: Kisten Torfwerk in 009…

My micro layout Kisten Torfwerk, featured in the May 2018 Continental Modeller and veteran of 4 exhibitions is for sale to make space for my new project…


The layout measures little more than a sheet of A4, just 34cm x 27cm and is 9cm tall. Two wires come from under the board and connect up for normal DC operation. The turnouts are Peco N gauge setrack with sleepers removed to look like Hudson panel track.

I’m looking for offers over £150…







…which will get you the layout including all the structures and details. Stock including the peat wagons can be included for an additional cost, the Diema locomotive may be also available. Delivery at cost, be it courier, or collection from Llangollen, to be negotiated.


Serious offers please get in touch via the contact form or Facebook. It will be sad to see it go but is has served me well and I’d love to think of it seeing new life in a new home. More soon…





Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.