Down on Beaverbrook: Etched details…

Although some details can be scratchbuult in plastic, or even brass if they need to be robust, there are others that lend themselves to some short design work and then being 3D printed, or in this case, etched in metal...


The latest structure I've been working on for Beaverbrook, although heavily compressed, has some distinctive features which I thought would work best in this medium, specifically the mix of window styles as well as the porch over the door. Here, fitted, they lift an otherwise mundane structure as well as helping place the prototype to those 'in the know'. 

If you have a specific detail you're struggling to replicate on your own layout why not enquire as to whether I can design you a 3D printed or 2D etched part to help? I offer a design and sourcing service where I can check the quality of the part through prototyping to ensure you get a product that works first time, as you hoped. Get in touch to find out more, until next time more soon...


Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. 



Comments