In Print: CN PEI in Railroad Model Craftsman August 2022…

It is with great excitement that I find my article in the August 2022 Railroad Model Craftsman, on the Canadian National GE 70 tonner and plywood re-skinned wooden van (caboose)…


I submitted this some time ago to Otto, the editor, who has been very encouraging and supportive. The article runs over several pages and describes the emotional as well as instructional aspects of the project, a writing approach I’ve discussed previously and encouraged us all to use when submitting material for publication (writing on blogs or even interacting on forums).


Do you get the magazine? Let me know what you think. In the meantime, more soon…



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free. 

Comments

  1. Hello James, I really enjoyed the RMC article about your CN PEI micro layout. The discussion of the differences between inspiration and motivation was very interesting. I have often been inspired by singular photos and it was encouraging to read about how you were inspired by Steve Hunter's photo and turned it into a railroad model. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so pleased you enjoyed he article! It was such a lovely experience working on the model and layout, and it still forms an important part of my workshop.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.