It doesn’t always go to plan…

Things don’t always go to plan, and last week after dropping my daughter at school I noticed I would have enough time to nip down to Chirk, try out a new photo angle, and capture the class 67 hauled express from Cardiff…


Thank goodness for Real Time Trains! After setting up checking my camera settings and capturing a quick ad hoc shot (above), I had about five minutes to spare before the train is due. However somewhere in the last half an hour it had lost 14 minutes and unfortunately that would make me late for my next appointment. A miss this day, I will try again!


There aren’t many angles of Chirk viaduct and an aqueduct where you can capture the train and canal from a decent height and I’m keen to try this one out before the leaves come out and spring is here. Until next time, more soon…



Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments