On Video: Paxton Road 3 design considerations...

As I begin to move from concept to physical construction I've recorded a dialogue as a record of the thought processes that have taken me this far as much for a record for myself as to share with you all...


Perhaps not to my usual production quality, this hand held wander through both physical and note book modelling is a window on the thinking that underlines all of my model making, be that for myself or on commission. If you'd like support with your own layout design then get in touch, the process starts from just £160. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the video, and if you do, consider liking and subscribing to the channel. Until next time, more soon...





Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments

  1. Lovely video, James - informative and enjoyable. Really interesting to get another glimpse of your design process, something I'd been enjoying as well with my own project. Hoping to get back to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you James, glad you enjoyed the video.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - I appreciate you taking the time to share your views. If you struggle to log in, please turn off the ‘block cross-site tracking’ setting in your browser.

James.