On Video: The Co-op Shunt...

Beaverbrook is my very own little slice of North America, at the flick of a switch I can get lost trackside in my own imagination…

Click the image to watch on YouTube

I have a long held ambition to create some ‘railfan’ style videos of the railway. This is not an answer to that dream rather a dry run to check and understand good places to film and how the action can be compressed and edited together to create a watchable video. I’m not claiming success yet, but it seemed good enough to shade with you all. I hope you enjoy it, and any thoughts or comments feel free to leave them and I’ll do my best to respond. Until next time, more soon…







Donate
I love writing and creating material for the blog. If you enjoy what you read and engage with I would be appreciative of any donation, large or small, to help me keep it advert and restriction free.

Comments